7 Charming ways to impress her on the first date
Everyone knows the first date is the key to a successful relationship. If you mess up on the first date, it’s likely you won’t see the person again. Here we have some tips to ensure you impress a special lady on the very first date.
- The most important thing is to be yourself. You don’t want to put on an act, because you will have to keep it up if you see your date again. And hopefully your date will love you for who you are!
- Don’t drink excessively, although one or two if it helps you relax is a good idea. You don’t want to get drunk as you might frighten off your date, or say something you will later regret.
- Act like a gentleman – offer to pay at least half if you are eating together. Hold doors open and just generally be polite – most women love this and will really notice if you put in the effort.
- Ask questions, but also listen when she is speaking. Don’t interrupt, and make sure you pay attention to what she says, perhaps by asking some follow-up questions.
- Women also love a man who is confident. It can be hard not to get nervous on the first date but try your best to appear confident – but not cocky or arrogant.
- Be positive – don’t answer everything with ‘no’ and try not to talk about negative events such as a recent breakup. Try to be cheerful and upbeat and make your date laugh!
- If you feel the evening has gone well and you will be heading home together, you might want to consider enhancement supplements if you feel you need them. Ginseng and gingko are ideal – I like how these natural male enhancements make me feel on a date.